Saturday, June 20, 2009

FINALLY....

This awesome piece was done by Brian Roll of ODYSSEY ART.NET He does extraordinary work and captured ultimo perfectly.....

It has been a couple of years since I came up with the concept for COCKERS. For any new AOP fans out there lemme break down the history of these 2 titles.

I started with Bailey the scented wonder and Blitzen the lightning hound and rounded out the duo and made it a trio with Ultimo the ultra hound.

The original title COCKERS began as a 52 page pencil sketcth book. No ink, no color. After showing it to friends and pros alike the consensus was that I should ink and color it. I then enlisted the help of my highschool friend Katastrophe who is a photoshop wizard with color. By the time she was half way done coloring I had come up with 52 more pages and we added them together. After it was colored and lettered by REDWOLFS Marc Adona I realized I didnt have the money to print this 104 page monster.

That is when I came up with the concept of ULTIMO TALES.

No comments:

Post a Comment