Thursday, May 6, 2010

GLOWIN' AN FLOWIN'


It is difficult as an artist to clearly express the ideas in my head much less express those in someone elses head.
For this reason I have not worked with many writers. Currently, the project Im working on in addition to BROBOTICUS puts me in a position to conquer my fears and give some visual prescence to the prose presented in poetic phorm ( yeah, my alliteration needs work, I know)
This chapter of a much larger comic is called " Glowing like the moon and flowing like the sea"
Illustrating someones poetry is difficult but the more I work on it the easier it becomes...

1 comment:

  1. As I went through my blog I came across this. I hope you finish Africana's story at some point. Her story should be completed. Someone I once knew spoke to me about my gifts and they said, "You are sitting on your own fortune." This is also meant for you. (your ducks, Broboticus, Cockers, Girls Strips Finest, The Mighty, Morpheum & the Muse, etc.)

    I know it may be difficult but she deserves to be in print one day. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete